Pages

How to get an account for any websites

Go to http://www.Google.com/

In the url/search bar, copy and paste all of the following.

Program: Url/Host: Login: Password: Computer: Date: IP:

Now lets say you want an account for facebook. so after the Url/Host you would write in the facebook website address, just like this:

Program: Url/Host: http://www.facebook.com Login: Password: Computer: Date: IP:

Searching for this will show you dumps on the internet.

A dump is when someone takes all the accounts that they have hacked, and places them on a website so everyone can gain access to them.

You can use this to obtain accounts for any website, but the accounts won’t work all the time, because people may have already changed the login details, depending on how old the dump is.

You will not find logins for every website. For example, if you search for facebook accounts, you are bound to find a lot of them, but if you search for a website that isn’t popular at all, or doesn’t have many users, you probably will not find any dumps.

* This tutorial is taken from different sources around the internet.

1 comment:

Marica Nadarish said...

If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating husband, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my husband.He hacked his Gmail and Facebook account and linked all his WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you Mr James for helping me get evidence against him,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email.